DRESS CODE FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
- Plain black, navy, grey smart skirt/dress which should be knee length (no denim, jeans style or canvas). The material should either be plain or with a discreet pattern/pinstripe
- Plain black, navy, grey smart trousers (no denim, jeans style or canvas). The material should either be plain or with a discreet pattern/pinstripe.
- Formal collared shirt/blouse. It can be plain or have a discreet pattern/pinstripe.
- Formal shoes. Low/medium heeled shoes in black, brown or navy blue. This means proper shoes. On health and safety grounds, backless shoes are not permitted. Trainers, plimsolls or shoes with crepe or other non-matching coloured soles are not permitted.
(You may also choose to wear the following in addition to the above)
- Smart knitted jumper or cardigan
- Suit style jacket (black, navy, grey)
- Outdoor coats (no denim, leather or ‘hoodie’ style)
* Any items made in denim are not permitted.
* Sweatshirts and hooded tops are not permitted.
* T-Shirts/Polo Shirts are not permitted.