We know how important it is to have an outstanding Governing Body to secure whole school success with a long-term vision that is right for the students, staff and the wider school community. Our Governance workshops are specifically designed for governors to achieve successful outcomes.
- What makes an effective Governor – recruitment.
- Understanding the strengths and experience of Governors' skills aligned with committee structures.
- Preparing governors for undertaking roles such as headteacher performance management, recruitment, disciplinary and appeals panels.
- How to prepare Governors for Ofsted inspections.
Converting to Academy Status
- Understanding the conversion process – a staged approach.
- Impact and changes in governance – compliance with Companies House, role of Trustees, legal and financial requirements.
- One year on – sharing our experience.
To find out more about our Governance support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view our latest flyer...